Pulsgrow Biofertilizer is a unique liquid & powder based formulation of Rhizobium. Pulsgrow contain useful Nitrogen fixing bacteria which fix the atmospheric Nitrogen symbiotically.
Active Ingredient :
Cells of Rhizobium sp. (Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria)
Why Pulsgrow? :
When Pulsgrow is applied to the soil the dormant cells gets activated, such activated cells produce fresh batch of active cells just like any other bacteria through division/fission and multiply in numbers. Attaches itself to the roots of plants and mostly uses the root exudates as the source of carbon to multiply, hence it is described as associative type of Nitrogen fixing micro-organism.
Precautions to be taken while biofertilizer application:
- Crops : Pulsgrow is recommended mainly for leguminous crops like pulses, ground nut, green gram, black gram, chick pea, pigeon pea, cow pea, soyabean, peas and other crops.
- Soil application : Mix 3 to 5 kg/1 liter Pulsgrow in 50 kg Farm Yard Manure and apply to one acre field before sowing/transplanting.
- Seed treatment : Mix 250 gram/100ml Pulsgrow in 250 ml of molten and cooled slurry prepared by adding small lump of jaggary and mix to seeds required for one acre. Dry in shade for 15-30 minutes before sowing. 250gm Pulsgrow is sufficient for 10-15 kg seeds.
- Seedling/sets/rhizomes Treatment : Mix 1 kg/500 of Pulsgrow in 50 liters of water in a container and dip the seedling/sets/rhizomes for 30 minutes before transplanting in one acre.
- For Nursery : In 1 kg cow dung or compost add Pulsgrow 10ml/25 gm and spared it into nursery.
- Drenching : Mix 1kg/1liter of Pulsgrow in 200 liters water and use for drenching soil, near the root zones of crop in one acre area.
- Store in cool dry and well ventilated place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not mix biofertilizers with chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Keep 15 days interval between application of chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Use before expiry date
- Pulsgrow supply “N” to the plants to the extent of 50 to 300 kg/ ha.
- Saves up to 25-30% of costly chemical fertilizer inputs.
- Avoids soil erosion thereby helping in the conservation and improvement of soil structure and fertility.
- Being environment friendly, it does not disturb ecological balance.
- Protects roots from fungal infestation because of its property to secret Antifungal metabolites.
- Pulsgrow can be used for organic farming.