We are counted among the Top Manufacturers and Suppliers of Biostila Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria in India. Biostila is a unique liquid & powder based formulation of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria like pseudomonas and bacillus sp.
Active Ingredient :
Cells of plant growth promoting Rhizobacteria
Why Biostila? :
It induces shoot proliferation and flowering, highly effective in stress developed plants/crops. It enhances plant resistance against bacterial and fungal diseases ensure healthy growth and higher yield. It is very effective against late blight of potato as seed treatment. It controls the pathogen by substrate competition for nutrients available in the soil and leaf phyllosphere.
Precautions to be taken while biofertilizer application
- Crops : Rice, Banana, Tomato, Brinjal, Potato, Groundnut, Pulses, Ginger, Turmeric, Onion, Pepper, Wheat, Barley, Sorghum, Cotton, Tobacco, Oats, Vegetables, Fruits, Flower plants and other plants.
- Soil application : Mix 3 to 5 kg or 1 liter Biostila in 50 kg Farm Yard Manure and apply to one acre field before sowing/transplanting.
- Seed treatment : Mix 250 g or 100ml Biostila in 250 ml of molten and cooled slurry prepared by adding small lump of jaggary and mix to seeds required for one acre. Dry in shade for 15-30 minutes before sowing. 250g or 100ml Biostila is sufficient for 10-15 kg seeds.
- Seedling/sets/rhizomes treatment : Mix 1 kg or 500ml of Biostila in 50 liters of water in a container and dip the seedling/sets/rhizomes for 30 minutes before transplanting in one acre.
- Soil Application for Nursery : In 1 kg cow dung or compost add 10ml or 25 gm Biostila and spared it to nursery.
- Drenching : Mix 1kg or 1liter of Biostila in 200 liters water and use for drenching soil near the root zones of crop in one acre area
- Store in cool dry and well ventilated place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not mix biofertilizers with chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Keep 15 days interval between application of chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Use before expiry date.
- Saves up to 25-30% of costly chemical fertilizer inputs.
- Avoids soil erosion thereby helping in the conservation and Improvement of soil structure and fertility.
- Being environment friendly, it does not disturb ecological balance.
- Biostila can be used for organic farming.