Agrosun Biofertilizer is a unique liquid & powder based formulation of Azosprillium sp. Agrosun contains useful Nitrogen fixing bacteria which fix the atmospheric Nitrogen (associative) symbiotically.
Active Ingredient :
Cells of Azosprillium sp. (Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria)
Why Agrosun? :
When applied to the soil the dormant form of cells get activated, such activated cells produce fresh batch of active cells just like any other bacteria through division/fission and multiply in numbers using the carbon source available in the root exudates and soil. Attaches itself to the roots of plants and mostly uses the root exudates as the source of carbon to multiply; hence it is described as associative type of Nitrogen fixing microorganism.
Precautions to be taken while biofertilizer application
- Crops : Agrosun is recommended mainly for Cereals crops like paddy, wheat, maize, barley, sorghum, sugarcane, and other crops.
- Soil application : Mix 3 to 5 kg/1liter Agrosun in 50 kg Farm Yard Manure and apply to one acre field before sowing/transplanting.
- Seed treatment : Mix 250 gram/100ml Agrosun in 250 ml of molten and cooled slurry prepared by adding small lump of jaggary and mix to seeds required for one acre. Dry in shade for 15-30 minutes before sowing. 250gm Agrosun is sufficient for 10-15 kg seeds.
- Seedling/sets/rhizomes Treatment : Mix 1 kg/500ml of Agrosun in 50 liters of water in a container and dip the seedling/sets/rhizomes for 30 minutes before transplanting in one acre.
- Drenching : Mix 1kg/1litre of Agrosun in 200 liters water and use for drenching soil, near the root zones of crop in one acre area.
- Store in cool dry and well ventilated place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not mix biofertilizers with chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Keep 15 days interval between application of chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Use before expiry date
- Agrosun supply “N” to the plants to the extent of 10 to 20 kg/ ha.
- Saves up to 25-30% of costly chemical fertilizer inputs.
- Avoids soil erosion thereby helping in the conservation and Improvement of soil structure and fertility.
- Being environment friendly, it does not disturb ecological balance.
- Protects roots from fungal infestation because of its property to secret Antifungal metabolites.
- Strains isolated & cultured from local environment for best result.
- Increase in percent of germination.
- Induce vigorous root growth in early plant stand.
- Immunity against soil borne fungal infection.